Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:37:01 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: diesel conversion
Comments: To: mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

When you start looking for that engine .............. I've got a good TDI turbo charger for 80$ or that complete CV Air Cooled for 1500$

Stan Wilder www.engineceramics.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "mark drillock" <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 5:16 PM Subject: Re: diesel conversion