Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:38:51 -0700
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortino1@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Texas

I got the same thing with all my friends after moving to Las Vegas from Calif, all i've lived was Calif for 38years so I HAD mixed feelings of everything you could think of, after sometime I adjusted to desert life and i'm at one with the area. I did this for my family and also better way of life since Calif just is a nice place to visit for me now. ( thats the way i like it ) job market suck and will NEVER be what it was. Calif jacked up or the powers to be screwed its people!!

Bottom line you are going to see good and bad in everything its all in the way you take it.

best of luck and enjoy.

Joe

-----Original Message----- From: Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET> Sent: Aug 4, 2004 10:13 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Texas

Look at the bright side, it's not a death sentence and it's big enough with 80,000 people to have all your favorite fast food franchises. You will be closer to NM and CA for your vacations. The way the wind blows out there you can catch a tail wind in your van and go for miles without engine running. If I remember correctly you have to be careful not to let tumble weeds get under your van ........... they're very dry and will catch fire from the exhaust heat.

Stan Wilder www.engineceramics.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgios A. Stylianides, PhD" <gstylia@TEMPEST.COEDU.USF.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:55 AM Subject: Re: Texas