Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:37:29 -0400
From:         "P.Dooley" <pdooley@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: diesel conversion

This thread is very intriguing. To the unfortunate stranded couple: You said you were 150 miles from home? Where are you staying? In the van? Can you stay there while it is being converted? Wouldn't it make more sense to plug in another AC motor and keep going or turn around and go home to sort things out? Or maybe even tow it home if your are only 150 miles away.

Please forgive me if I am wrong on some of the details and please keep us informed. I get the feeling this is gonna be a pretty good story.