Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:08:39 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Engine fires, urine, now Vanagon Butterfly Camping

Unca' Joel Wins the Yellow Meat Watermelon!!!!

Unca' Joel gets the prize - he figured out the best way to get this butterfly thing done.

Actually, the first time, I saw this done by an entomologist on a National Geographic show. I was amazed.

Tried it myself. I was amazed ..... it worked for me!

Don't remember the ratios, but be sure you have way more watermelon juice that urine, otherwise you will draw blowflies and not butterflies.

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver