Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:08:10 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: what causes 3rd & 4th gear to go out?
Comments: To: BenT <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

If you have an auto tranny, are mechanical and have tools, you can do it at home.

If you have a manual tranny, are mechanical and have tools, pull it yourself and send it to Daryl of AA Transaxle

If you have an auto or manual tranny, think you are mechanical, and have tools, you might pull it yourself --- but send it to Daryl of AA Transaxle

If you have an auto or manual tanny, are not mechanical, have no tools, have a shop pull the tranny and you ship it to Daryl of AA Transaxle

No, I have no stock in AA Transaxle

But when de trans gear broke ---- dat Daryl --- he 'da Man!

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver