Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:31:44 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: I4 conversion -- wiring diagram/help
Comments: To: John Runberg <jrunberg@MAC.COM>

John, Photo copy the Vanagon wiring and the Golf wiring. Cut and paste the two until you have connected each wire to the engine. This is the best part of using this VW engine in a Vanagon, that everything is compatable. Once you have a complete wiring diagram again, you need to copy it again. Use your new copy and start wiring. Highlight ever wire that is completed. You will find some of the existing wiring harnesses are compatable with what you need to wire. Some will be to short and you will just be using the connector pig tail. Yuo picked a good choice of engines. If you need any other help let me know. Eric