Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:26:08 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Camping (away from it all)
Comments: To: Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>

Kim Brennan wrote: "How many National Forests are there? Anybody know (California seems to have dozens)"

Every state seams to have a few. I have a map in front of me currently. IF we keep BUSH in as presedent, there will not be much left, as he has let them be timmbered, much more than many other presedents. ERic