Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:56:00 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Good vanagon parts source/junkyard in Seattle? Richmond, too!
Comments: To: Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>

Zach, Don't give up on the Richmond area. A couple of weeks ago I stopped at a place on 460 a few miles east of Petersburg. The guy has mostly bay vans and cars, but I saw a half-dozen Vanagons that might have what you need. The guy's homemade wrecker is a torched-off-body flatbed tandem-axle syncro with a hoist, to give you an idea what the place is like.

Stephen