Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:25:58 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Who Supports The List
Comments: To: Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>

Stan Wilder with his ceramics and coatings company ................. ------------- Clip -------------------------- Don't look at me. I've only done one VW project in more than a year. All my business comes from Motorcycle, Drag cars and American Muscle cars that go to the auto shows.

Stan Wilder www.engineceramics.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Nadig" <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 6:57 PM Subject: Who Supports The List