Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:36:38 -0700
From:         aircooled chris <aircooledchris@EUCASAFARI.VENDIOWEB.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ebay trade gone wrong...

I purchased my Vanagon westy online, having never seen it before or had a mechanic in their area take a look and it worked out great.

A#1 reason I felt comfortable doing this: I spoke at length with the seller prior to purchase. You can tell quite a lot about what the vehicle is going to be like based on what the seller is like and their own knowledge of the car and what it needs.

Just because you really want the car at a good price, doesnt mean you should ignore that gut feeling that something doesnt quite feel right. Just back out and keep looking.

cr