Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:25:49 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rotor thoughts
Comments: To: Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>

"a picture would resolve that issue very easily" You got it!

http://www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/in1.jpg http://www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/in2.jpg

Here is 2 pictures of the inner side of the rotors http://www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/out1.jpg

Here is the outer side. You can see they are not as bad but still have had rust biuld up on them.

http://www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/pads1.jpg

Here is the pads in not particular order. Look close you can see there is plenty of meat on them.

As you stated below in more techincal terms than I want to understand, I thing the rotors are the problem. Unfortuneately I've gotta to get to work..... ERic