Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:04:01 -0500
From:         Chris <chris@MCCLURKEN.COM>
Subject:      Re: one last (ha ha) problem with my Vanagon
Comments: To: Thomas Brobst <thomas.brobst@VERIZON.NET>

Thomas, You've done a much better job describing the problem than I did. Maybe with the added clarity we'll be able to narrow down the culprit. I wouldn't say I have to feather gas on mine though. A light foot on the pedal and a few seconds does the job for me. It makes those mornings when your late for work a real pain (no time for warm up).

Anyway, please let me know what you find out!