Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:28:13 -0400
From:         Gina <gg811@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fan Switch

my rear fan works all the time, but the heater core was removed and all the water lines bypassed a long time before I got the van. My front fan works on Tuesdays and Fridays on high and medium, but works only on low Sundays, Mondays, and after the noon hour on humpday. Whenever it rains and it's real humid it works until the defroster is needed, and then sends me a message in a funny kind of intermittent fan-like morse code that it doesnt want to work in inclement weather thus leaving me to wipe and swipe at every idle redlight...yep, and of course when the winter comes it doesnt want to work at all so I either park her for the season or have to freeze my derrier off. Gina in NH 85 Waterboxer /Learn to speak German post-by-post Phrase of the day: sich zu Tode frieren (to freeze to death)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Wilder" <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 7:48 PM Subject: Re: Fan Switch