Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:21:50 -0700
From:         Doug in Calif <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bears, response to offensive commentary.
Comments: To: Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>

Jim,

My apologies to you and any other "legitimate environmentalists" out there who truly care about our planet and its wonderful resources.

My comments are not directed towards you, they stem from the abuse and absurd things that are happening under the "environmentalist" banner, especially out here in California.

There are many hardworking, level headed, scientific minded, reality checked individuals who reside in CA who are angry about it.

MTBE is just one disaster the "environmentalists" out here inflicted upon the environment and people. Talk to any auto and paint shop out here and listen to the absurdities they have to deal with now.

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Felder" <felder@KNOLOGY.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 4:49 PM Subject: Re: Bears, response to offensive commentary.