Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:19:04 -0400
From:         Bob O'Shaughnessy <oshaug@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: diesel tranny needed
Comments: To: Mike Blotz <mike.blotz@pearlizumi.com>

Mike, I have a tranny for my 82 Diesel Westy turbo conversion. I'm looking for an aircooled 4-speed to swap in with the turbo engine. If I find the aircooled tranny, I can sell you the Diesel tranny minus the bellhousing and the input shaft. Of course, since I don't have the aircooled tranny yet, I have no idea when this might happen.

Sorry for the very conditional offer, but I figured it would help to make it.

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:06:55 -0600, Mike Blotz <mike.blotz@pearlizumi.com> wrote: > I am looking for a diesel transmission--in the denver area preferably. this is for a 83 westy--4 speed. I prefer not to ship--but for the right price--it could happen I guess. this is for a van I am trying to save before the patience is lost by the current owner and he does something drastic--like junk it > > I may be away from this email address for the next week since I may be on the road from denver to WI. if some one has one along the way--let me know. but respond to syncro29@msn.com > > thanks in advance > > mike >

-- Bob O'Shaughnessy oshaughnessy@mac.com http://oshaughnessy.typepad.com