Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:06:47 -0600
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stuck Clock Setting Button
Comments: To: Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>

Bruce, I've seen this thread before so know there's an archive-solution. "I think" you can shine a bright light on that part and "fish" with, maybe a sturdy sewing needle, putting it on the time-changer button, pushing, then pulling it laterally toward "centered". It should pop back into place? bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Nadig" <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 8:11 PM Subject: Stuck Clock Setting Button