Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:39:47 -0700
From:         "Brian T." <nobleman36@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Friday post ~directional irreverence OR bear baiting for fun and
              profit

"If this crap keeps up, I will give up on this list server...I can not longer spend the time weeding thru all htis crap. This has ripped apart the vanagon community. Jim, please bring Gerry back as he was years ago....amen!"

Alright then you weak knee'd candy A@@ drama queen<s>!

Ripping the "vanagon community apart" Paaa Leeeze

A few days of off topic chatter isn't going to shift the earths axis or rend a drop of bile from your little gallbladder<s>.... lighten up for cripes sake!

Mr Z, I hear you have your own list anyway, so why worry about this one so much? If minor drivel sets your false teeth on edge so easily maybe you should consider decaf coffee while's camping in bear country with your cheap fuzzy yellow beer...

Or not :-)

The truth be known, we don't need the list anyway. The archives have almost every conscievable shred of Vanagon lore known to man! (or so I have been told when I post a serious question).

We seem to come here as much for the fellowship of the Van as the techy junk. This bunch is about as diverse as they come, vagabonds to certified rocket scientists! How cool is that!

Lifes too short to get ones boxers or panties in a bunch if a group takes a minor side trip into silliness so what...

Now to the folks that responded to my tranny post THANKS!! I am passing this along to my friend Raj, he will appreciate all you've had to say :-)

Ok.. Mr Arnott am ready for my red hot pokers now ;-)

Brian the irreverent (fresh from a 300 mile vanagon roundtrip in the hot hot sun with no A/C)

PS should I get booted for the above poke in the eye I'm Ok with that, it's been nice & I've learned a lot!