Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:51:29 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: need headlight lenses
Comments: To: Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>

If you mean the rectangular ones ('86-'91), yeah, TBD has them, inner and outers, round about the $99 to $109 mark. Hope you can find some used ones. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy Hecht" <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 7:34 AM Subject: need headlight lenses