Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:00:48 -0700
From:         chris jackson <chriscjack@BIGPLANET.COM>
Subject:      swapping vanagon

The relative safety has just come into play for me. We just had a couple murder in Sonoma County as they slept on the beach. The FBI spoke woman stated that this happen more than you may think in are parks.

The times I've gone back to car camping, that is when I was between busses. It did not take long to pick up another, you can not bet the comfort of the van.

I'm on 6th bus now have a 82 diesel

Chris SF bay

----- Original Message ----- From: "steeles" <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 8:09 PM Subject: Re: swapping vanagon for Prius (was RE: license plate light bulbs