Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:23:17 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: engine cleaning do's and don'ts?
Comments: To: Doug in Calif <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>

No doubt there are new products and I haven't tried very many of them because what I've been using has been OK and anything with kerosene. gasoline, diesel will strip wax and could fade paint.

Stan Wilder www.engineceramics.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug in Calif" <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 1:31 PM Subject: Re: engine cleaning do's and don'ts?