Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:01:38 -0700
From:         Leon <korkwood@WSHOST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Beetle TDI test drive (almost no vanagon content)

Not that Corolla is a bad car but if you worked on it you would probably change your opinion.From personal and friend's experience including mechanical work Civic is better car and looks it too. Much easier to service. Leon 85 Subwagen

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/