Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:18:25 -0700
From:         Antaki <wrack@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: need headlight lenses

I installed a set of the Lexan covers to protect my expen$ive e-code rectangulars from damage. Lost one of them in the "car pool" at Syncro de Mayo, or maybe in one of the mudbaths we tried. Fortunately, I found another pair used, good as new really. I will wemi-permanently attach them to my grill when I get time. I want to find a way to make sure they cannot fall off, yet are somewhat easily removed. Might possibly deter theives, if any ever want those lights.

Ron A