Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:41:42 -0400
From:         Jonathan Farrugia <jfarrugi@UMICH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: mystery temp guage problem to solve
Comments: To: "Brian T." <nobleman36@YAHOO.COM>

Brian

replace the gauge its bad. i wrote this up for the archives recently and there is also alot of other information in the archives if searching the archives is your thing. the short of the story is that the board inside the gauge is bad and its causing the light to flash all the time. there is a system design change at one of the model years but i think you have the older system like in my 84. mark drillock can chime in about the model year change since he is the resident expert on this issue :).

jonathan