Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:08:57 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA>
Subject:      Re: step to upper bunk - new version
Comments: To: Tobin Copley <tcopley@SFU.CA>

Tobin,

sure you can clamber on to the stove top without the step, but the makes it easer, and makes it possible to climb up without stepping on stove top. And i have never barked my shin on it, it swings out of the way when not in use, and is not in the way when in use.

Alistair

'82 westy, diesel converted to gas in '94

http://www.members.shaw.ca/albell/