Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:16:43 -0500
From:         Edward Maglott <emaglott3@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Passenger seat swivel base is loose

I agree with McNeely on both of his points. Business people are wise to offend no potential customers.

I think the OP is saying that a PO took out the seat, cut out the swivel and then reinstalled the seat on the tracks that are built into the frame of the van. Is that right?

And yes the seat needs to be very secure for safety. 200lb person in a hit from behind accident exerting only 10Gs would become a 2000lb rearward force on the seat.

Edward