Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:28:00 -0400
From:         Tom Corbitt <corbitt@ANR.MCNC.ORG>
Subject:      Vanagon 2 for 1 sale located in NC

Years ago I caught the vanagon bug, bought a van and lived the dream. Then one day the coolant light started flashing and the hunt began for a new engine. I picked up a complete parts van with a good 1.9L with the intention of swapping engines. That day never came and now that I'm selling my house I'm losing my beautiful vanagon storage area (what others might call a garage)

So they have to go, I'm hoping to someone who will can give them the time and attention they deserve.

Van #1 is a 83.5 auto with sunroof. Van is very clean with no real rust. Engine head leaks, but it's still drivable. Exhaust system has some issues as well but it squeaked though emissions last time it was tested.

Van #2 is an 84 manual with factory ac installed. Engine cranks and runs but either the transmission or the shift linkage is bad as it can't be placed in gear. Van #2 comes with spare transmission (I was told it was good) and a weekender package. Van interior been stripped from the driver seats back but all parts remain and it's in perfect towing condition.

Both vans are two-tone brown w/ brown interior and have been stored indoors while I've owned them. Both vans are 100% is complete but Van #2 has the drivers side wall rust you see in a lot of vans and the back heater was leaking when I bought it. Weekender package is not brown, it's the stock vanagon "blue". Well used Bentley also goes with the pair. I hold clear titles on both vans.

Best offer takes them both

Vans are located in Raleigh, NC and need to be removed in the next two weeks.

tom corbitt corbitt@anr.mcnc.org