Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:07:16 -0700
From:         Joel Cort <joel_cort@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Shameless Plug for Westies at Watkins #3 - Oct. 1-2-3, 2004
Comments: To: Syncro List <syncro@yahoogroups.com>,
          Eurovan Group <ev_update@yahoogroups.com>
Comments: cc: jcort@rochester.rr.com

Hi everyone, Sorry for the bandwidth if you are not interested.

Come join other VW owners for the 3rd annual LiMBO family campout at Watkins Glen State Park,

Friday & Saturday Oct. 1 & 2 2004 and for a special treat, in association with the Finger Lakes Region VW Club (FLRVWC) take your van out on Sunday Oct. 3rd on the Watkins Glen International Race Course

– ALL VW VANS Welcomed - (we even welcomed a Rialta last year)

SATURDAY Oct. 2: Campout and discover the beautiful Watkins Glen State Park and surrounding Finger Lakes Region. Activities for all, including hiking, caravanning, wine tasting and campfire festivities.

YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER and pay by September 20th. VWs ONLY – Please No Day of Event registration will be allowed

The options have changed this year and you will be able to only pay per vehicle to drive your van for about 1 hour and take photos at Watkins Glen International Raceway.

We have reserved this date, rain or shine. Please complete and return the form below. Make checks or US Postal Money Orders payable to me and mail to:

Joel Cort 5 Hunters Drive North Fairport, NY 14450 (585) 377-4161 Jcort@rochester.rr.com

All forms must be received by September 20th, 2004

Campground arrangements will need to be made separately - this is for a day at the racetrack only. An entire section of the Watkins Glen State Campground has been reserved just for this event. The cost will be around $20 per day per site. Pay when you get arrive - no reservations required. --- Unfortunately in this portion of the campground there is no electricity and we will put our vans to the test ----

Van Year & Model ___________________________Camping with us? (Yes or No)

There will be __ people in my party at the racetrack. Total amount enclosed: $______ Cost for the track events are $10 per Vehicle.

Updated 8/30/04