Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:29:24 -0700
From:         Craig Oda <craigoda@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Van-O-Rama in San Francisco - Sept 11, 2004

Since BenT is travelling, I volunteered to help put some information for Van-O-Rama in San Francisco on a web page.

There's some construction at the park in SF, but the Van-O-Rama must go on. :-)

If people want to send info to put up on the web site, let me know. For example, "me and 5 other buds are going and we're bringing a syncro." I have a feeling that the more people that say they are going, but more people will go. Other interested info might be posts like, "Dude, we're camping down at Half Moon Bay after the Van-O-Rama gala event, anyone want to join?"

I don't think it's possible to camp in the parking lot across from Ocean Beach. I have no experience with that lot at night. What happened last year? Did people hang out i the park until the rangers kicked everyone out?

Here's a page on the main event to bookmark:

http://communitybuilders.info/vanorama/

See you at the park on Sept 11.

Regards, Craig