Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:30:08 -0700
From:         BenT <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      SF Van-O-Rama is officially scheduled for 09/11/04
Comments: To: syncro@yahoogroups.com, syncrodoublecabs@yahoogroups.com,
          vanagon@yahoogroups.com, van.o.rama@gmail.com

Hello Folks,

First off, my apologies to those of you who are in various lists. You will see a copy of this posting.

The permits are finalized for 4th Annual San Francisco Van-O-Rama.

DATE: September 11, 2004 TIME: sometime after 9:00am until dusk LOCATION: Pinelake Day Camp (inside Stern Grove)

Entrance is on Crestlake Avenue cross street Vale Avenue. Go to www.mapquest.com and ask for directions to the intersection of:

VALE AVE & CRESTLAKE DR

That will get you here. Please RSVP or ask questions via email at:

van.o.rama@gmail.com

I am out of the country until two days before the event so email is the best way for me to handle inquiries. Bring food to share if you wish. I'm hoping to bring a doublecab or two. All depends if my transport company delivers the one I bought recently. May also bring a turbo subie van for the event. Volunteers gladly welcome. Especially those who can show up at 9am when the park opens so we can block off the 40 parking spaces that I reserved with the SF Department of Park & Recreation. Permits are in place and paid for.

Vendors are welcome as long as you are not openly showing your wares. The Park & Rec folks frown on commercial enterprise on county parks.

Hope to see you all there.

BenT http://members.aol.com/bentbtstr8/myhomepage/index.html