Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:24:30 -0700
From:         Vince S <gipsyflies@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Westfalia owners
Comments: To: Ken Lewis <kdlewis_wasting_time@access4less.net>

Ken,

Electric car is a huge battery bank on wheels. :-)

- Vince

http://gipsyflies.home.comcast.net 1989 Vanagon GL Camper 1993 Mazda Miata (for sale) 1996 Land Rover Discovery 2005 Mini Cooper S

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Lewis [mailto:kdlewis_wasting_time@access4less.net] Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 7:38 PM To: Vince S; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Westfalia owners

I knew it couldn't run on just batteries, I was pondering an AC to DC converter you plug in at the campsite. But after looking at the power curve chart this too looks questionable. Yet they allude to the usage of this pump in electric cars so.... Ken Lewis 86 Transporter Crew Cab 60 356 T-5 Porsche http://neksiwel.20m.com/ Vanagon tech, pixs, O2 monitor gadget ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince S" <gipsyflies@comcast.net> To: <kdlewis_wasting_time@ACCESS4LESS.NET>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:06 PM Subject: RE: Westfalia owners