Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:45:35 -0700
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortino1@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Van-O-Rama in San Francisco - Sept 11, 2004

what happened to the " City of Love " OB has a big lot somewhat.

Joe

-----Original Message----- From: Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM> Sent: Sep 1, 2004 12:18 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Van-O-Rama in San Francisco - Sept 11, 2004

Maybe I shouldn't even suggest this, but perhaps the solution is to move the V-O-R to the beach? If BenT can get his money back from the City (Ha, ha), we could easily scrounge the 40 spots out at Ocean Beach for a full day affair.

Just another option...

tim in san jose

----- Original Message ----- From: "BenT" <syncro@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 7:44 PM Subject: Re: Van-O-Rama in San Francisco - Sept 11, 2004