Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:02:30 -0700
From:         Vince S <gipsyflies@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Battery LEDs = Useful life Drivers seat swivel / table
Comments: To: Doug in Calif <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>

Now reality sets in. I used the driver seat swivel once or twice when I first bought the vehicle back in 1989. Since the steeling wheel is in the way I haven't been bother since. The best part is you have to release the hand brake so the seat will clear it. I am surprised there hasn't been liability law suits from someone's Westy rolled down the hill using the driver side swivel.

This will never pass the legals in this day and age.

I use the passenger side all the time.

- Vince

http://gipsyflies.home.comcast.net 1989 Vanagon GL Camper 1993 Mazda Miata (for sale) 1996 Land Rover Discovery 2005 Mini Cooper S