Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:18:58 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Re: pop out on westy
Comments: To: TJ Hannink <tjhannink@YAHOO.COM>

Hi Volks,

Interesting idea... My brother recently bought a trailer for weekends and a lot of his neighbors at the park he goes to have slide-outs.

Downside: It would really cramp the interior when it was retracted... so forget about hauling passengers. And knowing my habits, I'd forget it was extended and drive away without reeling it in. Now **that** would be embarrassing.

Happy trails,

Greg Potts Toronto, Ontario, Canada

1973/74/79 Westfakia Conversion **Bob the Tomato** LY3H 1977 Sunroof Automatic L63H/L90D http://www.pottsfamily.ca/westfakia http://www.busesofthecorn.com