Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:33:15 +0200
From:         Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@TELIA.COM>
Subject:      Re: 85 1.9L died on highway, won't start

I guess you did all those little easy checks : no wires thatīs unplugged or cut somewhere around the engine ( plug and coil included ), distributor cap and rotor status ??? Iīm just asking cause the engine in my Volvo didnīt start the other day and I checked and found the inside of the cap full of dirt :-P New cap and rotor and the car ran as when new :-)

Calle

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aerowolf" <aerowolf@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 10:09 PM Subject: Re: 85 1.9L died on highway, won't start