Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:47:33 -0700
From:         Leon <korkwood@WSHOST.NET>
Subject:      Re: gas tank

I am very curious about that gas tank you planning to install under the seat.Why there? How will you fill it? Expansion tank? Will you design it yourself with all the guts and buffles? If you can do that let me know please Leon 85 Subwagen

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/