Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:04:12 -0400
From:         tabe johnson <xtabe@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Get the VANAGON ETKA PARTS LIST  (Free CD)

If you want to get on a (free) round-robin chain letter for the ETKA (VW Part Number) CD, please email me. When you eventually recieve the CD in the mail, you could copy it, although that would be illegal, so don't blame me when you get your ass sued. It would, however, be legal if you just looked at it for a day or three, then sent it on to the next person on the list.

If you want to be included, I'll need your full name, email address, and postal mailing address. Also include your social security/insurance number, your bank and credit card numbers, and your mother's maiden name. (just kidding!) Everyone on the list will be expected to pay the postage (a couple of dollars) to get the CD to the next person on the list. It's a drag, but that's the cross you'll have to bear.

Happy Happy Joy Joy ETKA,

--tabe johnson xtabe@yahoo.com '87 Westy