Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:59:01 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: '90 Syncro starting problem
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>

The starter reduces system voltage which causes a weaker spark. In addition, the starter circuit enriches the fuel mixture if the engine is not warm. That is why I suggested the temp 2 sensor and circuit.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET> Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 11:14 am Subject: Re: '90 Syncro starting problem