Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:49:44 -0500
From:         Chris <chris@MCCLURKEN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tire Question / low profile tires
Comments: To: Dennis <guskersthecat@YAHOO.COM>

I've been thinking the same thing. Unfortunately it's getting hard as hell to find the load rating we need in a 14" tire. Took me 2 weeks to get tires a few months ago and had to settle for a tire that was less than exciting. I think the next time I need tires I'll be upgrading to at least a 15" rim just so I can have more choice. Now if I can put in a chipped TDI with euro injectors etc I won't have to worry about the power loss.

Everything's a compromise I guess... Chris 85 GL