Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:05:24 -0500
From:         Al and Sue Brase <albeeee@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Frydaye Follies:  useless info
Comments: To: Joel Walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>

Joel: I was just setting up to send you the info on my 4 vanagons 86-91 to help fill out your database, and was thinking of making up a grid/ spreadsheet to make it more orderly. Then I thought "well, DUH! there's lotsa guys on this here list that have a lot better skills at this kinda stuff than I do, and why should I keep all this fun to myself?" IOW, Somebody else want to do this? somebody with more skill than me? Also, maybe you'd want some other data, like: miles before first transmission failure, possibly other failures, previous repaint or collision damage (estimated dollar value?) Just a suggestion. As long as you've got the database.... maybe add some more info. Al Brase 69 doublecab, Vanagons