Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:19:21 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Yokohama y356
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>

Karl, I once had a new set of Goodyear tires put on my Jeep Wagoneer. Around 15,000 miles I began having vibration troubles. Finally replaced the tires - no more vibration. Finally figured out the tires had gone out of round. Actually it was like the tread was working loose in patches, making the tire out of round but not the tire case. It was weird. Goodyear made good on them though.

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver