Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:44:36 -0600
From:         jimt <wetwesty@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: 85 vanagon spark plugs : another question
Comments: To: Amanda Shank <amanda@LAKEEFFECTDOGS.COM>

Yes it does. This is a question that comes up a lot with engine changes that people do. Especially in the type 1 world of bugs. As you pick up the little variances in parts you may want to keep a list of the correct parts for your vehicle in the glove box. Otherwise when you go into the FLAPS and get the kid behind the counter instead of a parts pro you have a much better chance of getting the correct part. jimt

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• jimt Planned insanity is best. Remember that sanity is optional. http://www.tactical-bus.info (tech info) http://www.westydriver.com