Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:07:05 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: A/C fuse out - but WHERE is it??
Comments: To: SD Kraning <PopTop88@CHARTER.NET>

As different years/models have things in different places, it is helpful to give us a clue. I'll assume you have an 86 or up since you mention 3 fan speeds. There is a separate feed directly from the alternator to the AC system. There is a fuse link and some fusses located under the trim cover at the left rear. Remove the cover and you'll see them. Don't be surprised to see things melted.

Dennis