Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:44:53 -0400
From:         Tim Ellis <tellis@GQUEST.ORG>
Subject:      '95 EuroVan Campervan for sale

Hello,

I have just recently rejoined this list after a few years away. My wife and I are just back from a wonderful trip in our EVC mostly in Wyoming and Montana and then back to Maine via Canada. But now, sadly, it is time to sell our camper and I am writing to ask for any help and suggestions about selling it, asking price, etc.

The van is a ¹95 EuroVan Camper with the standard Winnebago conversion ­ pop-top, sleeps 4, 3- way Norcold fridge, etc. It also has a bra and a rear tent (never used) and an awning. 85,000 miles, no rust, new Michelin Agilis 51 tires, regularly serviced and records available.

Does $19,000 sound about right? Too high? Too low?

Thanks for any help you can lend.

Tim