Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:51:40 -0700
From:         zolo <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Westfalia Pop-Top Screws - Call It a Sclew
Comments: To: THX0001@AOL.COM

That sleeping giant is India and China. He did not say this country. Those can control the world when they wake up. That two countries, out of the three hundred of the world, are 70% of the world. And they are not monkeys in jungles, but highly intelligent and much better educated than the folks here. We looked down on the Japanese fifty years ago. And the Taiwanese. Now we look down on the Chinese and the Indians. The British had the same complex with the wold's other nations and ended up beaten without a war. Now they cling to us to regain their power. Too late boys, I would tell them. Education and persistence will win over guns and terrorising nations with accurate bombs to try to control oil and markets. On the long run we will loose this battle. In a few thousand years we will be another ancient Egypt. Maybe only a hundred.

Quality tools and parts are still available but only in special places and catalogs and online. Not commonly anymore. Cheap stuff is the norm. Temporary fix until it breaks and you throw it away. Buy new. Work your life away to buy stuff because it does not last long enough to enjoy your money. If all the things would work as well as a fridge does, we would not spend our life buying new stuff all the time. Kerry is an other puppet of the elite we don't even know. We are the mindless pawns in this chess game. Propaganda will make you elect anyone. You only know what they told you. Election is the only time when the little guy with his little brains gets into a brawl and thinks he makes a difference. They own our mind. We will put them back again and again into office, irrespective which party wins. One is worse than the other. And at times the other is worse. Democracy is a dream, like communism. Kerry is a communist in the eyes of the folks who fought against the US in Vietnam. He is the one that this country's communist pary hopes will win in November. Go and check out their website if you are brave enough and can throw your pride away and see who John Kerry is for the communists. I think it is www.cpusa.org. Interesting to learn more about things we wish was not there. Our head in the sand for too long. Ever wondered why you are not given foreign movies to feed your mind? You might like people in other countries. That's no good if you have to go to kill them one day or vote to send troops there. The more isolated you are the better. Like there is two different planets. The USA and the World. The tail is trying to wag the dog. I am just thinking here. Sorry if I woke up some of you or disturbed the accepted thinking that is 'politically correct'. But there are others in the universe. And we don't have to look too far away from us. Just as Mexico is a mess and in shambles so is many of our friends in the world where slaughtering of humans are tolerated by us if they don't have oil or diamond or gold or something to take away from them. That's enough now. I just wanted to find out how to get a set of rings for my 87 2.1L engine because two of the rings broke and I don't want to spend the bucks for a full set. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Goff" <THX0001@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 7:34 AM Subject: Re: Westfalia Pop-Top Screws - Call It a Sclew