Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:42:13 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Westfalia Pop-Top Screws - Call It a Sclew
Comments: To: George Goff <THX0001@AOL.COM>

oK, HOw about we limit this to one week. I'm voting for Kerry because of what has happened to the logging in upper part of PA..... Bush is clueless as to what he let lose up there. My Syncro hate cities, and more and more the northern PA area is begining to look like a city. The last 2 years it has never been so bad.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm