Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:13:05 -0700
From:         gary hradek <hradek@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Coolant Level
Comments: cc: peter.linsley@GMAIL.COM

Peter find the leak. No matter where it is leaking it is better to find the source early than to wait too long and do other damage. Places to look coolant hoses in the back seat if you have a rear heater waterpump where the head meets the cylinder the morning after a cold night after you have driven it hard. What coolant are you running? regards gary Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:00:57 -0700 From: Peter Linsley <peter.linsley@GMAIL.COM> Subject: Coolant Level

Hello,

Within a month my coolant level has dropped from being right at the max mark to being half way between max and min with normal usage during that time. It's concerning me somewhat, would this be enough for anyone to recommend I start looking for leaks or is it possible the engine would burn up this much water?