Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:07:22 -0500
From:         Al and Sue Brase <albeeee@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon gas tank capacity?
Comments: To: Wes Ullrich <wullrich@HOTMAIL.COM>

The voltage stabilizer being off would also make your gauge read wrong. I.e., the voltage stabilizer is next to the gauge, if it's making the voltage too low the gauge will show low also. Another thing, when it's really cold, below zero, the gauge will read low till its ambient stabilizes at normal room temperature. That could take an hour. Al Brase Vanagons