Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:57:45 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: 84 Sludge / Head
Comments: To: Don Sturgill <dssturgill@VERIZON.NET>

That light brow gooey gunky stuff is too much Bars stop leak already. Probably the reason it was for sale so you could buy it. If you have so much gook that it is everywhere, save your money radiator and heater cores. They will be needed. Re-tourqing eh heads sometimes helps small internal leaks but the outers are going to require repair.

Dennis