Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:40:52 -0400
From:         Darren Lastfogel <dlastfogel@PLYFORMS.COM>
Subject:      Re: digijet FI adjustments

Ok I replaced the O2 Sensor, temp 2 sensor, checked fuel pressure 32 psi, adjusted RPMs to about 900 and checked all vacuum connections, now it runs fine after warm up(stalls when cold)Still runs rich, but better. Back to the CO adjustment screw Bentley just says adjust. Adjust to what? is it in for lean? or out for lean? or should I leave it to a mechanic? I was thinking of buying the JCW fuel ratio gauge to monitor.

-----Original Message----- From: dhaynes@optonline.net [mailto:dhaynes@optonline.net] Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 8:59 AM To: Darren Lastfogel Cc: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: digijet FI adjustments

This is not an adjustment problem, something is wrong. Most likely culprit is the temp 2 sensor or the connection to it. Check ground connections etc. Rich running after warm is probably bad O2 sensor.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: Darren Lastfogel <dlastfogel@PLYFORMS.COM> Date: Friday, October 8, 2004 7:18 am Subject: digijet FI adjustments