Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:42:12 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Hose on Fuel Injectors - replaceable?
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>

All is well and good installing new hose............. but remember it's 7mm FI hose not 8mm hose.

Stan Wilder High Performance Ceramic Coatings www.engineceramics.com

I removed my hoses at the fuel injectors by carefully cutting them out using a #11 exacto. This allowed me to reuse the original securing rings. Even though all seemed tight ... I decided to also use the "Good Kind" of hose clamps.

Mike